OTHER: CD-Later?

Jeff Barlow bzhj81 at LAE.LAD.GMEDS.COM
Wed Jan 22 15:41:23 EST 1997

To which Jerry (jguizar at epix.net) added:

>    When you ordered them on-line you'll usually see something about the
> chances of it being in stock (in stock, mid-stock, low-stock) and
> sometimes you'll get a message telling you it will be back-ordered).

Thanks for the responses everyone.

For what it's worth, when I placed this particular order I put every HW disc
that I had been looking for into my shopping cart and then took out all of the
ones that were back-ordered, which was most of them. Xenon Codex was one of the
few that they had in stock at the time, and that was listed as "low-stock."

I think that at the time they were out of stock of; PXR5, Warrior.., and Zones
and a bunch of the compilations.

Jeff

Looking foreward to the day when he actually has a complete set of STUDIO
releases.