OFF - CD Swap?

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Jan 24 01:21:35 EST 1997

Alex S. Garcia wrote:

> >PS I think Saucerful of Secrets was first?
>
> Nope. Second. "The piper at the gates of dawn" was first.

I don't Know if Alex read the actual message or if he is trying to be funny, but the
original was querying whether Saucerful of Secrets or Electronic Meditation (a Tangerine
Dream album) came first. Saucerful was released in '68, and Meditation in '69.
Incidentally, I read on the TD Home Page that Edgar Froese was once in a band with Nik
Turner. It was after the first lineup of TD, but prior to the recording of the first
album (Electronic Meditation) with the second lineup.

William