OFF - CD Swap?

Chris Warburton desdinova at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 27 05:27:07 EST 1997

Jon Jarrett wrote:
>there ius also on another stall in Cambridge Market a Tangerine Dream >CD
called `Electronic Meditation' - going cheap. Is it a good idea to >get this,
being as the band will be new to me? I'm sure one of the
>knowledgeable people of BOC-L can help me decide...
>                                                    Jazza

This is a very early TD album (the first, I think), and rather different to the
stuff that most people associate with the band: more use of conventional
instruments (but not to make more conventional music!?). It was very
experimental for its time.

Chris Warburton's Personal Mailbox

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine"
                                               -R.E.M.

I am a Patternwalker - http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/