off-a lost E-mail address(My fault) and Thanx to a neat person

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Jan 27 03:14:11 EST 1997

Hi all!
Sorry 'bout this-But I need to thank Randy A. For a prompt delivery og a
CD:) And a cool tape He made up for me!!Thax guy-you're awesome for
doing this for me!!

Now -some questions: Where do I find info on the following bands-as in
purchasing some of  their tunage? Soon!
Can
Word Of Life
Sundial
Helios Creed
Gong
Darxtar
Soma
QuarkSpace
Kalus Schulze-Especially this one-they're awesome!
Needless to say, this was a sampler tape that Randy made up for me-My
true appreciation to him!! I really liked these-and would like more info
on them!!
Thanx in advance!!
Kep rockin'
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton