BOC-L: slavering sycophants vs. harsh critics

Mon Jan 27 08:25:10 EST 1997

>Esp. now that EB has devloped this seemingly
psycho-somatic inability to sing anymore.  Is this condition a
subconscious attempt to sabotage the new record so he won't have to
face a possible disaster?

Whoa Theo - Bloom may be a lot of things, but unless you've got some
proof, I wouldn't be makin' these kind of accusations, if I were you.
Besides, why would Bloom or anyone in BOC be worried about possible
disaster.  They already did *Club Ninja* (no, let's not start that
discussion - but, whether you like the album, or songs off of it, or
not, you have to admit that the album was somewhat of a disaster for
BOC), and they certainly aren't swelling the ranks of fans at this
point.  Even if (and this is a big if, IMHO) the album were to flop,
BOC really has nothing to lose at this point.

John