Fw: Tapes's in the mail!

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Fri Jan 31 02:36:20 EST 1997

Herb Rosenberg wrote:

> ----------
> > From: MR DEVON J BERUBE <DGRS94B at prodigy.com>

> >  NIK TURNER'S SPACE RITUAL--VARIETY PLAYHOUSE, ATLANTA, GA 7/11/95
Wow!
I just saw this in  the store today too!! The cover read Space
Ritual-Nik Turner!~! I better go snag this one soon-on CD-$12.00!! I did
snag "Live Chronicles" though!!!:)

A question-anyone ever had any problem with Visionary? I'm trying to get
them to answer
me on whether or not I can SAFELY do a credit card order through
them.Are their shipping times ok? I'm trying to ordr the VCD "Chronicle
of the Black Sword", but won't unless I get some info before-also anyone
know if they take "First Virtual"???
Thanx for any help in advance!!
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton