Fw: Tapes's in the mail!

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Fri Jan 31 08:07:07 EST 1997

A question-anyone ever had any problem with Visionary? I'm trying to get
them to answer
me on whether or not I can SAFELY do a credit card order through
them.Are their shipping times ok? I'm trying to ordr the VCD "Chronicle
of the Black Sword", but won't unless I get some info before-also anyone
know if they take "First Virtual"???
Thanx for any help in advance!!
Pam

hi pam.
why not call them directly?
remember they are 5 hours ahead of you.
their number is...   +44 (0)1253 712453
i dint have any trouble when i ordered it,it got here fairly quick. but
they will not help you
get it to run.
this is a funny thing,and you may not get it to work. your computer has to
have the ability to
play mpegs, and there is no exe file. it took me a couple of weeks to
figure it out, and now
i've forgotten how i did it. it will probably take me a little while to
figure it out again.
i do know that what ever i did doesnt work everytime. i had to go thru
several errors b4 it worked.
but if you do get it to work,and you have a good amount of video dram,it is
really cool.
sorry i couldnt help more...        rj