BOC: D&S Live

Wed Jul 2 16:07:50 EDT 1997

> BTW: did Al ever sing D&S live? Or has it always been sung by EB?

Al sang both Dominance & Submission and Astronomy when the band first
started doing those tunes live back around '74 (might have been before
*Secret Treaties* came out), but the vocals were turned over to Eric.
Presumably Albert was the best-sounding vocalist (they all tried in
rehearsal I believe) for Dominance & Submission, if I remember what
Bolle told me about this, but they gave Eric the vocal duties on it
anyway.

John