Hawkwind Fanzine cut-off date/Quark EP 4 trade

Bob Lennon Hawkwindus at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 3 18:17:36 EDT 1997

Hello fellow Hawkwind fans. Recently issue #5 of Hawk-U.S./Time & Space
fanzine
has become extinct. I gave out the last copy a few weeks ago and
sadly had to return requests along with postage donations received after
that date.
Issue #6 is coming along nicely, once again cut-off for submissions for this
issue are mid July as I need to wrap the thing up in time to print etc for
the
Strange Daze 97 thing.
Music that needs to be reviewed also needs to be received by then.

I have a copy of one of the rare "Clear vinyl" Quark EP's for trade-drop me a
line if interested.