BOC: Sylvan Beach

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Thu Jul 3 15:21:52 EDT 1997

Theo said:

>Say, the local rag is listing a BOC show for 12 july at Sylan Beach
>(midway bet. Syracuse and Utica in upstate NY) !  Anyone heard about
>this gig?  Torgo, you got your ears on?  This is a bar that, under a
>different name, I played a zillion bar gigs at.  Now being called the
>T-Rex Club.  Cool to hear Godzilla in such a venue!

Yeah, I heard them talking about it on the radio one day and nearly fell
down. Pressed my ear to the speaker for details and almost cried when they
said the date. July 12 I leave for a week in Maine. So, I blocked it out
and tried not to think about it too much, for I knew that a reminder of it
would send me spiraling down in the flames of depression. Thanks alot for
the reminder man, how do you sleep at night? :^D

Back to lurking.....

Torgo has left the building.....
torgo at norwich.net
"We all bear witness as history unfolds
 Lets hope tomorrow can deliver all the promise that she holds
 Don't look back in anger
 Don't look ahead in fear
 You just keep taking her as she comes, until she comes in clear"