HW: EMI remasters?

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jul 9 05:01:09 EDT 1997

In article <199707090840.JAA07226 at cepheus.ed.harlequin.co.uk>, Dave
Berry <daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK> writes
>The only remaster I kind of regret buying is the first album.  That's
>because I never played it, and although the remaster is better quality
>etc., I still never play it.  So another rule of thumb would be to
>buy the remaster of your favourites first (assuming you already know
>the music).
>
>Dave.

I never used to play the first album before the remaster, being IMO
almost unlistenable. C'mon, "Paranoia"??? But the remaster gets the
occasional outing. Besides, if I didn't have all 5 remasters, I wouldn't
be able to concentrate or indeed function as a normal human being as I
would constantly be thinking about it. It would be like missing a limb.
Nearly.
--
Jon Browne