HW: Moorcock & Comics

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Jul 10 11:21:24 EDT 1997

>>> Not to be confused with the current adaption of Elric : Stormbringer by
>>>  P. Craig Russell co-published by Dark Horse and Topps which I like a
>>>  great deal but is going over like the proverbial lead balloon over on
>>>  the Moorcock list.

>I always liked PCR's work, and that he did a better job than most on Elric.
> Anybody remember his War of the Worlds/Killraven stuff (a possible subject
>matter for Hawkwind?)

Well, I did read killraven, but my favorite PCR work was the #50 issue
of Sandman, "Ramadan"....

don't think it'd be possible to tie in to Assassins of Allah,
though...

Roger Shrubstaff                   ==   To dwell within Samsara, however
Barony of Silverwater                =   is to be subject to the works of those
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   who are mighty among dreamers.
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==    - Mahasamatman