HW: Acid Daze CDs

Marshall Wood mwood at SLICE.AGILE.COM
Wed Jul 30 09:32:42 EDT 1997

Since I did so well soliciting your advice on the EMI
remasters, I thought I'd ask for some opinions on the
three Acid Daze CDs, cleverly titled _Volume 1_,
_Volume 2_, and _Volume 3_.  Just going by the track-
lists in the Hawkwind discography, these disks seem
to have the biggest bang for the buck in terms of
unreleased tracks, or unreleased versions of tracks.
How is the sound quality?  Are these really scraping
the bottom of the Hawkwind barrel, or is there some
worthwhile material there?

MWood

NP:  _Moondawn_ - Klaus Schulze