HW: Acid Daze CDs /Anthology

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Jul 30 11:33:31 EDT 1997

>You can check the codex for track versions. At one point there was
>a double CD with all 3 acid daze/anthology albums on 'em.

I've just bought the (wrong!) Anthology compilation by mistake...
I didn't look at the track-list -I thought it was Acid Daze... (which I never
have seen so I don't know what the cover looks like)... I didn't notice anything
until many days later when I was going to listen to it and read the track-list
more closely.
I already had almost everything and as I'm not a completist I'm willing
to trade/sell this Castle compilation... if anyone wants it.

        mvh -Daniel

from the Codex...

1991  Hawkwind Anthology triple CD set [Castle Communications]
            [1]
        Hurry On Sundown
        Space Is Deep
        Born To Go
        Urban Guerilla
        You Shouldn't Do That
        Spirit Of The Age
        High Rise
        Ghost Dance
        Motorway City
        Brainstorm
            [2]
        Shot Down In The Night
        Levitation
        Prelude
        Who's Gonna Win The War?
        Dust Of Time
        Song of the Swords
        Angels Of Death
        Shade Gate
        Rocky Paths
        The Pulsing Cavern
        Master Of The Universe
        Dreaming City
        Moonglum
        Needle Gun
        Zarozinia
        Horn Of Fate
            [3]
        Damnation Alley
        Sword Of The East
        Wastelands Of Sleep
        Neon Skyline
        Lost Chronicles
        Black Elk Speaks
        Images
        Out Of The Shadows
        Wings
        Back in the Box
        Treadmill
        Lives of Great Men
        Void of Golden Light
        Silver Machine (Requiem)

"Vadå jultraditioner? Hos oss har vi nya traditioner varje år" (CG)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN