Call for Frendz of the Hawk

Sun Jun 8 17:32:54 EDT 1997

    In a stunning and unexpected move, I've actually started redeveloping
the erstwhile and neglected Hawkfrendz page, starting with a page of links
to persons and organizations who want to be listed as Frendz of the Hawk.

    So anyone who wants to be there in future, let me know.  For the moment
the page is being built on my desktop machine and construction won't be
visible online right away, but once I get enough added to it ....

Cheers,
Carl