How Times Have Changed

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Thu Jun 12 04:04:39 EDT 1997

BREVARD Adrian R. wrote:

> When I was a young lad back in the 70's; I took a lot of verbal abuse
> from my auntie.  She felt that BOC was demonic and a bad influence to
> kids in general.  Now, as a parent, I find myself pondering such things.
>  Is BOC music acceptable to me as an adult?  After seeing the shock rock
> band GWAR (Jerry Springer Show) and the recent flap over Marilyn Manson
> I must say if my kids wanted to attend a rock concert I'd drag them to
> see BOC in a heartbeat.  Heck I'd even take them to see Ozzy.  The
> alternatives are frightening.

Goodness-what a great point made here!!! I have a tendancy to enjoy the
music-not be chased away from it!! If that's music, then what we wnjoy
is frightfully exotic!!! How wonderful it is!!!

Alien 4:
Ok-I've tried to special order this thing here. I cannot get it! Any
suggestions? Thanx for any help in advance!!

I'm also very curious about Gong's "Flying Teapots" CD-is it obtainable?
I have a really dumb set of reasons for wanting this: 1: I'm curious. 2:
I collect Teapots. of any shape or material. CD works too:)

Again, thanx!
Keep rockin'
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
       E-mail: cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://www.webpak.net/~cwheaton