HW: Black Sword

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jun 12 04:51:42 EDT 1997

In article <199706120427.AAA31949 at grumpy.magg.net>, "Andrew A. Apold"
<mordru at MAGG.NET> writes

>It's the first one I liked (having heard IITBOTFTBD before it) and remains
>a favorite of mine...  I particularly miss the Huw stuff in the studio
>version of the album (Moonglum, D&F, RP...)

Just on the remote chance that you didn't know, the studio version of
Dragons and Fables is on the Night Of The Hawks 12" EP (or Earth Ritual
preview as I think it was called) and Rocky Paths is on Sonic Attack. I
can't recall a studio version of Moonglum though, even from the Lloyd-
Langton Group albums I used to own. Is there a studio cut of Moonglum?
Incidentally, when HW played the Acid Daze thing at Finsbury Park, Huw
announced Moonglum and there was such a terrific cheer that he stood
back and exchanged startled glances with Dave as if in shock at the
magnitude of the response!