Born To Go (Free Tape)

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Jun 12 12:30:21 EDT 1997

Did anyone else on BOC-L order Marc Power's "This Is Space Rock" tape.
I received mine today.  Hey, very not bad.  Very colorful and nicely
done tape insert, kudo's to Sonique and BOC-L and of course
acknowledgements to Hawkwind.

The band is called Born To Go and they will be supporting Hawkwind at
the Strange Daze 97 Space Rock Festival in New York.  They plan to debut
a Calvert tribute song "Radio Calvert" during the show.

Marc if your still out there good stuff guy; I really like Navigator, it
moves well.

L8er

lil' ab
Grind time for old misconceptions.