cotbs

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Fri Jun 13 07:09:15 EDT 1997

Hafta kinda agree there-I think it'd fit on Alien 4 better. I sure like
it tho!!!

> I think Needle Gun is a Moorcock(jerry cornelious?) based tune though,
> so in that sense it does fit with the Moorcock based albums

You're right on there, guy-If I remember correctly-haven't read them in
a month or so...
That was one of Jerry Cornelious' many weapons. Good books!!

what you forget, is that jerry c. IS elric, and that the needlegun IS
stormbringer.
BUT-= i agree that needle gun would throw off the mood of the album to
anyone that
was not completely familiar with the eternal champion cycle. and it doesn't
really fit in with the mod of the rest of the album. STILL- i get excited,
nearly everytime i hear it.
rj