BOC : Summer Daze at Merriweather

Brian Frenck raider at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Jun 13 13:41:42 EDT 1997

At 09:11 AM 6/13/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I was hoping to share a review of the Merriweather Post show from last
>night.  I did not plan to make this show and in fact I'm not sure it
>even happened.  Merriweather is an outdoor venue and it did rain some
>here yesterday.  None of the newspapers have anything to say about the
>show.  One choose to include a review of the John Mellencamp show which
>happened wenesday.

It did indeed happen last night.  I was one of the many there.  order was
Travers, Foghat, BOC, and Steppenwolf.  Setlist for BOC was Stairway to the
Stars, ETI, Buck's Boogie, OD'd on Life, Cities on Flame, Burning for you,
Godzilla, and Dont't fear the Reaper.  Eric sung all the songs except Buck's
Boogie (obviously) and Burning for you.  As for the quality of Eric's voice?
A bit uncertain.  the tech crew didn't do a very good job with the mic levels.

I'll be posting a complete review of this concert on my web sight shortly.

seeya
  Brian
  a.k.a. ShadowOfCA