OFF: Mazly Jones, Evans, Turner

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Mon Jun 23 08:50:54 EDT 1997

On 22 Jun 97 at 8:06, Steven Defoe wrote:

>  I don't know who sent you the CD, Paul, but I do know that Nigel Mazlyn
> Jones "big" album was released in 1976 and that said Nigel and Guy Evans
> opened for Klaus Schulze in Derby, England about a year ago - if Turner
> played there also, well that's certainly possible, but I hadn't heard that
> before...what's it like?

Quite good in fact - it's folky-Canterbury style. The three Nik tracks were
recorded at Forest Fayre Wales in 92. The rest was recorded at Keele
University in 95 and the "WhirlyGig Parachute Set" also in 95

Paul/Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may