HW: Brainstorm lyrics (was: Dumbest lyrics)

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Jun 26 09:35:47 EDT 1997

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, Jon Browne wrote:

> I thought....
>
> "This it it, this is it" and at times I heard
> "She's there, she's there" but upon further listening i have to concur
> the lyrics *are* in fact Cheese-head, Cheese-head. thanx rj

        Mmm - I see what you mean. I think it differs recording to
recording (let's face it, both Dave and Alan are guilty of filling in bits
they've forgotten on almost every live recording there is, and the earlier
members too possibly), but I think it starts "kisses it" and some
recordings cycle through other things, including "this is it," and "she's
there", both of which I seem to hear in the Live '79 version... Anyone
else with me here? Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"Find the microwave and you shall find the bison!" Clare Boothby(1997)|