OFF: Where to find prog records in WI ?

Alex S. Garcia asg at IMAGINET.FR
Fri Jun 27 21:12:36 EDT 1997

Well, as I've said elsewhere, I just got back from WI... and am already
planning to go back there ! Actually, I'm gonna move to Wisconsin, for good,
in late August. So, my question to all of you who already live out there
is... what's a good place to buy prog rock material ?
        I'll be living about an hour away from Appleton. If there's a good
place there, or in Madison, Milwaukee, or even Chicago, I'm interested. Or
anywhere else near those places, of course. Won't go all the time, but once
in a while could be fun...

Lemme know via private e-mail, okay ? Thanks !

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/