OFF: Bye bye

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Jun 27 22:23:26 EDT 1997

        Dear All,
                  well, I graduated today and tomorrow I go home - knowing
not when I will next have net access, and so, reluctantly, I am forced to
leave you. It's been great fun and I hope it'll still be going when I make
it back into the academic world and get near a keyboard I can temporarily
call my own again.
        Ezekiel's Wheel will now come out while my back is turned. I shall
expect thanks...
        See you all back here whenever, yours,
                                               Jazza (and when I get back
I shall ditch that handle, I've grown out of it... )

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"Find the microwave and you shall find the bison!" Clare Boothby(1997)|