Blast from the Past

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Sat Jun 28 01:14:46 EDT 1997

Heiy
 ZZ

Hey

        I've been away for a while and have only had access thro a
weird-ass terminal that only lets me read meassages and not send them.
My only subscription since February has been to irock, Hi guys.  At the
moment I am on vacation in Virginia and found a compuserve link.
So wot is happenin on BOC_L, I shudder to ask :-)

Mike, Steve, Paul???  Is there anybody out there?

        Fill me in.  Send me a short message to this email (not to the
list) and let me know, if things are still rolling.

        After 6 mos on unemployment, I have landed a job at Thomas
Jefferson (traitor to the Brits) University and will try to reconnect
ASAP

        My editor is packin in man.  I couldn't even go bacvk and
put a smiley next to my communt about TJ

Hopim to rejoin soon

Best regards

Martyn