HW: Solo stuff, and all that....

Guido Vacano gvacano at BEAVER.MBB.WESLEYAN.EDU
Sat Mar 1 08:14:12 EST 1997

Hello--

>         (iii) I'm looking for any information about the possibility of ataining
> Del Dettmar's solo albums, like "Migration of the Snails".

I have this thing. If you like floaty hippy music that you really need to
be in an altered state to enjoy, you'd like this. BTW, it's not really a
solo album. Dettmar was a member of a Canadian band called Melodic Energy
Commission (the name, IMHO, is better than the music). I have no idea
whether this was ever released as a CD, but I'd be surprised.

Guido

--
If nothing is done, then all will be well.  -- Lao Tse