OFF: THEM

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Mon Mar 3 16:48:08 EST 1997

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, William Fuller wrote:

> Ok, here is just one small example: The Australian Post Office.
> I personally have had material that I wrote and illustrated seized by
> Australian customs agents and destroyed because it was deemed "offensive
> to Australians" and therefore illegal for them to see. Is that specific
> enough for you?? I didn't get the exact names of the agents...

No, I'm afraid it's not very specific.  Are you saying that *everyone* in
the Australian Post Office is one of THEM?  If not, how do I tell THEM
apart from those that are not THEM?  Do THEY wear special armbands or
something?

Cheers,

Paul.

obCDEP: Sundial, ??? (some 1993[?] 4-track CD EP I picked up for $1 today)

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.