Off: Yardbirds Box

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 4 16:06:51 EST 1997

<< No, I hadn't until I saw it in Our Price - hadda have it!
 It's basically the digitally remastered works complete with alternate
 takes, previously unavailable tracks etc. It's as complete as your gonna
 get and it includes everything produced by Giorgio Gomelsky. Most
 importantly it was a bargain at 25 UKP. Beautiful clear recordings, I
 played all 4 discs back-to-back first thing this morning. Very unusual
 for my limited attention span! >>

This sounds like the box I picked up 3 or 4 years ago.  "The Complete Giorgio
Gomelsky Recordings" I believe is the name.  GREAT box!!

R.