BOC: Wanna hear Ezekials' Wheel on the NET??? It's here!!

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Thu Mar 6 01:34:51 EST 1997

I found them last year when I didn't know who Ezekiel was, and I was trying
to find out. I posted the band's Webpage to boc-l, but here it is again for
anyone who's curious:
<http://www.access.digex.net/~justgus/ezekiel/>
Pete.

obCD:Soundgarden - *Badmotorfinger*

At 03:33 PM 5/03/97 -0500, you wrote:
>NOT!!
>
>I was poking around on rec.music.prog to find out if Of Sound Mind had gone
belly-up (it hasn't, it just moved real close to where I used to work,
grrrrrrrr!!!) and saw this post for EW. Well, this Wheel is a Christian
band, not the BOC "work in progress". So, don't be mislead (not that a
Christian band would wanna do that to ya, anyways....)

>Have Fun!
>
>objCDPlayer: Andy Pickford / Maelstrom
>
>Craig Shipley
>craigs at pyramid.com

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"Money isn't everything; it usually isn't even enough."    - Anon.