HW: Damnation Alley parody (was BOC: Club Ninja Liner Notes)

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Mar 6 17:16:24 EST 1997

On Wed, 5 Mar 1997, Daniel Wikdahl wrote:

> >words. Possibly once I've got round to writing my alternative lyrics for
> >`Damnation Alley'...
>
> why? is it something wrong with DA?

        Lord no - it's possibly my favourite HW song! But the first couple
of lines of a parody version snuck into my head one evening, and I haven't
yet written it. I hope I'm not being disrespectful to the ghost of Uncle
Bob - and if so, at least less than letting Allan sing it, because it _is_
higher than he can reach...
        Jazza

ObCD: BOC, `Tyranny and Mutation'!

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |      "There's nothin' more dangerous than a wounded mosquito."       |