BOC : Club Ninja Liner Notes -Reply

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Mar 7 02:11:12 EST 1997

>Why doesn't anyone like 'Debbie Denise' - I think it's great, and very
>funny!  I have also noticed that it is not trendy to like 'Going Through
>the Motions', which is a great pop song, and 'The Revenge of Vera Gemini',
>which, to my mind, is one of the great BOC songs.  If songs like 'Perfect
>Water' and 'Beat Em Up' are considered superior then I would have to say
>that you have all been listening to cranked-up Motorhead for far too
>long!!!!!!!!!!:)

I'd take Vera Gemeni over any of the others mentioned here any day.  I
don't mind 'Goin through', especially in a metatopic joke sort of way.

Everyone has their underappreciated BOC faves, it seems.  Mine are
"Redeemed" and "R.U. Ready 2 Rock".... (and most of the rest of
Spectres along with the latter...)

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater, Kingdom of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm
(Andrew A. Apold)