OFF: Ozrics

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Mar 7 03:51:07 EST 1997

> > Anyone going to see Ozric Tentacles at the Cambridge Junction on 20 March?
>
>         <metaphorically chokes on coffee> What? Damn, now I _will_ have to
> stay up a week! Who's doing tickets? Yours,

        It'll be general admission, so tickets can probably get gotten
up until the day, but I plan to get them pretty soon--I'm pretty sure
that one of the record shops on King St. sells Junction tix.  I'll check
out the price, etc.
        If people are coming from outside of Cambridge I can probably
provide crash space--though there's a small chance I may be leaving town
early the next morning for a couple of days.

Cheers,
Carl