HW: News from Dave

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Thu Mar 13 12:49:18 EST 1997

>Hot Press!!!!!!!

And I though hawkwind were unlikly to rechange members and couldn't see how it
would happen!

>Alan Davey Has Left Hawkwind to form his own band.

If Alan is on the same label as Dave Brook then surly he will make a few gust
aperences live with hawkwind

>Ron Tree is now the Hawkwind bass player

I assume ron will sing some of Alan's stuff like Spudnik Stan and things. One
good thing is we will probably havea continous bass though out the songs.

>Jerry Richards is now the lead guitarist+keyboard player.

So Will Jerry be a bit more like Huw Llody-langton with his guitar playing -
more solos, bit faster or more like Dave Brook style. Will Alan's
insturmentals like Blue Shift, Berlin Alixs, 1994 Camrbidge live intro to
golden void (just happen to like this a lot) and other stuff be done and will
new hawkwind songs have some love isnturmetnals like that. I hope so.

Can Jerry sing?

And I persuem dave brook will be on keyboards and guitar.

>Hawkwind are now busy recording anew album.

Great news. I hopw there is a mixture of intrumentals and guiatar singin based
songs. I like every indervual song on ITBOTFTBD but hate them collectively
since to much of the same thing - eltronic insturmentals with loads of efects.

So how many meber is this now? About 53?

Timothy  Fintan  Langner
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk
timlang at hotmail.com

 "I like all music, if pigs fly, but check out Quo, Hawkwind, Blues" (Timmy)
*************TUNE IN FOR BIGGEST THING SINCE RADIO FRIST STARTED*************
* Oxygen 107.9 - A shake up in broadcasting has just happened thanks to us. *