HW/OFF: boots!

Grumpy Old Git M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Tue Mar 18 05:48:41 EST 1997

> On mån 17 mar 1997 21.08 "Andrew Gilham" <Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM> wrote:
>
> > It's a quite common thing, though, for artists to release live albums
> > specifically as "bootleg-killers" - one of the best known of these is
> > Bowie's _David Live_, which was rush-released after the tour in question
> > (Diamond Dogs, if memory serves) was extensively bootlegged.

And (in a flagrant attempt to turn the topic of conversation to something
useful to me) HLL's Outside the Law. Huw was asked if someone who had
recorded the gig could release it, he said no and rushed into releasing
OtL, which I think has poor quality everything.

But while we are on the subject of Huwie does anyone know his touring
schedule?

Mike w

P.S. Does anyone know what Smart Pils recordings Richard is on, as the
line up on the album I've got is a bit enigmatic?