HW: touring!

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed Mar 19 09:11:00 EST 1997

On 17 Mar 17:55, J Strobridge wrote:
> Yay!   17th October in Edinburgh - and a Friday too  8-)))

I wonder which venue it'll be.  I really enjoyed the gig in the Usher
Hall, with the huge backdrop.  Although I think the stalls have fixed
seats, which would be a disadvantage.  In any case, I'm not sure the
management would want us back -- the ushers were the dear old ladies
that the management employ for their usual classical concerts, and
they were a bit overwhelmed by the rush of exuberant youths heading
for the auditorium.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.