BOC:Zeke's Tyre/Schenck

Thu Mar 20 07:27:53 EST 1997

> I'll say this much.... we may joke about Doug Smith, jokingly plan to
> rub him out and stuff like that.... but I'll take Doug Smith over
> Schenck any day of the week.

    Indeedy-do.  My respect for Doug Smith was considerably improved by his
hand in the EMI remasters.  *Anyone* involved in that gets absolved of lots
of sins in my opinion :)

     Schenk handles a lot of bands doesn't he?  Some of them are pretty big
names, and I wonder if he devotes a lot of time or energy to BOC ...

[well ... I don't _really_ wonder ... :/ ]

Cheers,
Carl