BOC: Re: (from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Fri Mar 21 09:10:45 EST 1997

On fre 21 mar 1997 13.22 "Jon Jarrett" <jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK> wrote:
> > P.S. Shari, you don't appear to list `Cultosaurus Erectus' in your BOC
> > collection! You must remedy this immediately, it's vastly better than
> > FoUO (unless you like the synth-pop tinges of `After Dark' and `Don't
> > Turn Your Back').

    I however have an early affectation for _FoUO_, with "Fire of Unknown
Origin", "Burning For You" (still a good song, even if grossly overplayed),
"Veteran of the Psychic Wars", and the immortal "Heavy Metal: the Black &
Silver" :)

Cheers,
Carl

ObTape: Ozric Tentacles, The Junction, Cambridge, England, 20 March 1997.