(from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Fri Mar 21 09:40:39 EST 1997

Jarrett wrote;
>        I feel obliged to come to the defence of `Levitation' - especially
>the title track, it's quite good stuff, it's just space-rock not blanga,
>and not what you expect under the name of HW.

Well, when it comes to HW I think you can expect almost everything! ;-)

<snip!>
>> Doremi -Time We Left this World Today
>
>        Might be a little, um, rough for a newbie?

I really love this one... and the "common BOC-fan" is usually addicted to their
early stuff... if you can listen to "Transmaniacon MC" then you can listen
to "Time We Left" without your ears falling off.

> On the other hand, if
>they're going to bite then feeding 'em the heavy stuff early is probably a
>good way to ensure addiction - in the words of one of my converts,
>"Nothing is quite the same after `Space Ritual', is it?"

Haha -yes, something like that.

>> Urban Guerilla could fit in too. >
>>                                 -Daniel
>
>        But you _would_ say that ;-)

 Oops!!! Thanx Jon, what would I do without you? ;-)

                        -Daniel "ol-torstig" Wikdahl

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN