BOC: Re: (from Shari again) New BOC fan/Hawkwind Q's

ENTER-USERS-REAL-NAME-HERE scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Fri Mar 21 17:40:47 EST 1997

>>wheezer fests.  Try to catch them on their own, and pref. in a club
>>setting...
True....I saw them in Buffalo at a rock fest gig...only 7 songs...though
the Vigil was re-introduced at that show so happiness abounded thought no
new material.

>so it didn't interest me.  I'd love to catch them live!  Anyone have any
>ideas on how to get "suggestions" for tour stops to the band?

Requesting divine intervention from the God of touring.. they really do
play infrequently pending on the area--upstate NY has been getting better
though in terms of BOC shows (about time too!)
For THE live experience of "classic era" BOC, _On Your Feet or On Your
Knees_ is the place to turn.

Jason