Bevis Frond, was:muscle and ade

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Thu Mar 27 13:57:40 EST 1997

> On Thu, 27 Mar 1997, Ron Jennings wrote:
>
> >                                         it should be made clear here,
> > that New Riverhead
> > is only 1/2 an album.  The other half appears on A Gathering of Fronds,
> > along with
> > some other unreleased material. This too, is an excellent choice.
>
> It's stretching it a bit to say _New River Head_ is only 1/2 an album.
> The double LP is *all* the album. ;-)  The CD release is about 3/4 of
what
> appears on the LP; the remaining 6 songs appear, as you say, on _A
> Gathering of Fronds_.

ok, maybe stretching it a bit. NRH is long enuff to be an album. but the 6
tracks from
AGOF were intended to be part of NRH, and total over 30 minutes of music!
and it is listed
on AGoF as NRH pt. 2. i was "only making it clear," so that people who
grabbed NRH, would know that there was more where that came from! ;)

another great thing about bevis frond-  the length of the discs! most of
them are over 70 minutes!

rj

> Btw, I agree all the way: _A Gathering of Fronds_ is an excellent choice.
> (I'm listening to it now.)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.
>
> obCD: The Bevis Frond, _A Gathering of Fronds_
>
> e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange
land.