Summerdaze Delayed.

Fri May 2 08:30:49 EDT 1997

Well, I don't know for sure, but I've been hearing for at least a few
weeks that the release date for that CD was May 20th, so this isn't a
sudden change of plans.  But, I think also that Eric mentioned that they
recently were still working the legal stuff for BOC's contributions.
I'm not trying to imply that BOC is holding up the CD, but obviously
the contracts need to be signed before the CD comes out.  Whether or not
they are still working on legal stuff for the other artists I don't know.

Anyway, May 20th is presumably the date, although personally I'll wait
to hear that the contracts are signed before I believe it.

John