HW: Acid Daze, Finsbury Park, London

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue May 6 16:06:15 EDT 1997

Mark said:
>Anyone remember this gig? It really was a major mindfuck and when Lemmy
>appeared for that roaring version of Urban Guerilla, I totally lost it.
>
>Anyway, two questions:
>
>1. Can someone remind me the exact date please (it was 86 or 87).
>2. Do any tapes of the gig exist. Please say "yes" someone 'cos I
>desperately want a tape of this gig. Any help here gratefully received.

It was 1987 sometime in april (I think but someone wil hav the exact date of
this gig.

I brought a tape of this gig but it cuts out during assains of Allaha.
Obviously who ever got this copy to sell didn't want to inclkude the whole
event because I have seen the tape lsited on teh set listings for bootlegs on
the boc/h dicuesion list web site.

It seems the best part of the gig was cut off my tape! Still got a good
version of lost cronicals on it and some other good sonsg like the intro
angles of death (very much like the one I have from 1990 september tour)

Timothy Langner
96163497 at Brookes.ac.uk
timlang at hotmail.com
http://members.tripod.com/~timlang/index.html
Status quo: http://members.tripod.com/~timlang/quo1.html
 "It is their (pause) jet it is not" (M. Moorcock on Space)