Golden Void updates

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Tue May 6 18:06:38 EDT 1997

I have updated the Golden Void page.

First, I added a "What's New" link on the main page which lists what
has been changed, the date of the change, and the index page that
points to the changed page. The changes are organized by date with the
most recent at the top.

I added a page of miscellaneous information that I don't know where
else to put.

I updated the information on instruments for Ron Tree and Jerry
Richards, updated the family table for 1997, and reorganized and
updated the timeline to add a lot more release information (albums,
videos, etc.).

As always, let me know if there are any mistakes.

Golden Void: http://www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void/

Thanks,
Frank

ObCD: Art of Noise, "Re-Works of Art of Noise"