OFF- US vs. UK audience

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Wed May 7 12:27:55 EDT 1997

Andy writ:
> OK, but the MOSH FROM HELL was going on downstairs, and it would have >been nice to have at least been on the fringes!

ah, therin lies the key. I pretty much avoid that activity and I can't say I have even seen a mosh pit before. when I saw the first US tour of the Clash I had 3rd row seats, though the seating situation didn't last long of course. But this whole Mosh Pit thing came after me I guess. As for seating/standing I think it depends on the band obviously, and the audience.

Dane