HW: Tim Blake's Waterfalls

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Thu May 8 19:06:22 EDT 1997

Jill writes:

>                            Sound quality is quite awful though so either
> it was a terrible original recording or the tape has decayed.
>
> However if it *is* an official production then it argues that there
> ought to be a Master Tape somewhere and maybe this could be re-mastered
> to get a cleaner sound.

Maybe the master tape is a cassette tape originating from someone who
recorded the gig on a walkman in the audience?  (That's what Venom's
_Official Bootleg_ sounds like.)  In that case, I wouldn't hold my breath
for a massive increase in sound quality... :-)

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Sundial, _Live Drug_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu               A stranger in a strange land.

"Those executives have plooked the fuck out of me."
        --- "Joe"