HW; Problem

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon May 12 09:18:20 EDT 1997

hi

I've got a nice little problem, I have just bought Captured Rotation
and White Zone -and I don't know where to put them in my CD-case...
I have sorted my CDs in an alphabetical order (wow, that is really
original!) and now I don't know if Captured Rotation should sort under
the letter "D" (as in Davey) or under "H" (as in Hawkwind)...
I meen, this is "almost" a HW CD... and it definitely sounds more like
HW than "White Zone" which I think should be sorted under "H" and not under
"P"... but if I put Captured in the "H" section, then I must move Calvert
from "C"... blah blah blah blah...
It isn't a very interesting thread, is it ;-)

        mvh -Daniel

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN