HW; Problem

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon May 12 09:24:25 EDT 1997

Daniel Wikdahl wrote:

> hi
>
> I've got a nice little problem, I have just bought Captured Rotation
> and White Zone -and I don't know where to put them in my CD-case...
> I have sorted my CDs in an alphabetical order (wow, that is really
> original!) and now I don't know if Captured Rotation should sort under
> the letter "D" (as in Davey) or under "H" (as in Hawkwind)...
> I meen, this is "almost" a HW CD... and it definitely sounds more like
> HW than "White Zone" which I think should be sorted under "H" and not under
> "P"... but if I put Captured in the "H" section, then I must move Calvert
> from "C"... blah blah blah blah...
> It isn't a very interesting thread, is it ;-)

I tend to sort my CD's into the order of type of music, or where there
may be significant links, such as Amon Duul next to Robert Calvert(which
is next to all the other HW & solo material), King Crimson next to UK,
ELP, and so on.

I guess you could say they are all in the order of "whoever, Friends &
Relations"

Sometimes though you do get very drastic crossovers!

William