HW 1 of 211

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Mon May 12 13:23:39 EDT 1997

Alan writes:
>There are either a lot of Hawkwind fans that shop only at the stores in my >one-horse town, or the SF Bay Area is a good bet for a profitable show.

Actually in the Concord area there used be two. Me and the other guy, my problem was learning when the other guy shopped so I could get there before him. Now Concord is a wasteland. You can wipe the dust from that copy of Space Ritual, Tower and Rasputins are worthless IMO.

SF Bay Area is good for around 500-600 people at the gig.

>However, a TV-Guide "Jeer" to whoever wrote the liner notes.

they were pretty awful though...but putting it on CD, you are probably right.

DAne