HW- Levitation Rules

Chuck Rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Thu May 15 04:45:28 EDT 1997

----------
> This leads me onto a convenient question:
>
> The lyrics for Steppenwolf are really brilliant, especially the way they
> are sung with the hard edged consonants and exagerated pronounciation.
> However, I have this nagging feeling that Calvert didn't in fact write
> all these words and some should be credited to an ancient chinese
> philosopher/poet. No I'm not kidding. Lines like "Under skies heavy with
> snow, my eyes are convex lenses of ebony, embedded in amber" I think
> should be credited to someone other than Calvert.

Maybe these lyrics _are_ from the Hesse book, but why the hell couldn't Cal
have written them? He did write 10 Seconds of Forever, The Awakening, The
Greenfly And The Rose, Spirit Of The Age, etc...
And Silver Machine (okay, just kidding on this one...)

> Can
> Many thanks,
>
> Mark Edmonds

Charlie