BOC: Eric Bloom has a new stun guitar

Wed May 21 08:13:12 EDT 1997

Eric just posted on the BOC AOL boards that he's now playing a custom
guitar by Harper's guitars, which he feels may be the best guitar he's
ever played.  This small company (husband and wife team I think) now
offers an "Eric Bloom Signature Model" which features the BOC logo
painted on the guitar, a BOC logo as a 12th-fret marker, and Eric's
autograph on the headstock (all for about $1,800 I think).  They have
a website:

http://members.aol.com/harpergtrs/index.html

Also on the site is a few BOC links and a picture of Buck playing one of
their guitars.

John